- October 4, 2022 09:30 amCoffee and Light Breakfast
- October 4, 2022 10 amMVPs and purple cows | An intro to EduWins
Explore agile marketing concepts, product differentiation and more in this intro to EduWins
- October 4, 2022 10:30 amThe latest higher ed trends: A panel with Google and LinkedIn
What's top of mind for prospective and current students? How is higher education changing? Google and LinkedIn along with VI will present the latest data and conduct a discussion panel on what's next.
- October 4, 2022 11:25 amCoffee break
- October 4, 2022 11:40 amWhat's next for higher ed marketing on Google, YouTube and beyond: Product Roadmap and Q & A
One of the key channels for higher education institutions, Google is always evolving. In this session, Google will share what's next for their advertising products and betas to help you understand how to prepare. Q&A with the Google team will follow.
- October 4, 2022 12:20 pmReels, branded content, AR and more; What's working now and what's next for Meta higher ed advertisers
Join the Facebook team to hear about branded content, reels and AR ads, as well as learn about their product roadmap. A Q&A session with the Facebook team follow.
- October 4, 2022 1:00 pmLunch
- October 4, 2022 2:00 pmNew ad products and marketing throughout the entire pipeline: LinkedIn product roadmap and Q&A
In this session, LinkedIn will present their product roadmap and talk about marketing through the entire pipeline. A Q&A session with the LinkedIn team will follow.
- October 4, 2022 2:45 pmPulling from the political playbook: person-level, database marketing for higher ed
Presidential campaigns and consumer verticals have been using a specific form of person-level probability marketing for almost 15 years. Now the technique and data science is available to higher education marketers.
In this session, CollegeAPP will demonstrate how its Intent-to-Enroll system works and share top line findings from a soon-to-be released report encompassing survey responses from 150,000 potential adult students in the US.
- October 4, 2022 3:30 pmCoffee break
- October 4, 2022 3:45 pmMystery Shopping Reveals Tips, Trends and Traps in Higher Education
Join Vince Norton as he shares relevant observations and recommendations to stay compliant while improving the prospective student journey. Learn what your peers are doing to combat the FTC notice from October 2021 as Vince reveals best practices informed by thousands of Mystery Shops
- October 4, 2022 4:30 pmCreating emotional connections in higher ed advertising: A conversation with Mofilm
Join Mofilm's Michelle Vincent (formerly Google's higher ed team) to discuss the value of forming emotional connections in advertising, how to source the content and what higher ed has learned from other industries.
- October 4, 2022 5:15 pmHappy hour and networking
- October 5, 2022 9:30 amCoffee and light breakfast
- October 5, 2022 10:00 amRoundtable on using online course sharing to boost student progress, retention and graduation
This roundtable panel discussion will cover current leading practices and the prospects for additional improvements in using online course sharing to support student progress in order to improve retention and graduation rates. Participants will share how they are using online course sharing currently and ideas they have for using it in the future.
Moderator: Coyanne Ingless, Senior Manager, Partner Success
Jeff Bowe, Columbia College, Dean of Online and Adult Education
Jamila Lyn, Benedict College, Director of Specialized Programming
Rachel Bicicchi, Millikin University, Director of Online Learning
Bryan Boatright, University of Mount Union, VP for Academic Affairs
- October 5, 2022 10:50 amEnhanced programming thru online course sharing: Embedding certificates and other best practices
This roundtable panel discussion will cover current leading practices and the prospects for additional practices in using online course sharing to integrate shorter-term and micro- credentials into university curricula. Participants will share how they are using online course sharing currently and ideas they have for using it in the future.
Moderator: Sarah MacDonald, Director, Partner Innovation
John Shannon, Trine University, Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
Christine Lynn, Catawba College, VP, Strategic Planning
Ron Lonzo, Tiffin University, VP for Innovation
Patrick Verda, MedCerts, Director of Partnerships
Chris Nitsch, Coursera, Solutions Consultant
- October 5, 2022 11:40 amCreative best practices by platform: Fireside chat with VI, LinkedIn, Google and Facebook
Join our team together with the major marketing platforms to discuss creative best practices, what we've seen succeed for different channels and what's next
- October 5, 2022 12:30 pmLunch
- October 5, 2022 1:30 pmAligning marketing and technology for better performance: A case study with best practices
Join VI and our client, Elsmere Education, to learn about integrating your CRM audiences into Facebook, Google and LinkedIn. Using these integrations enables better lookalike modeling and status-based retargeting. Find out how to use this functionality for better results in both inquiry generation and nurturing.
- October 5, 2022 2:15 pmUGC strategy: how organic feeds paid marketing: A conversation with TintUp
User-generated content in paid marketing is delivering great results. Join us to learn how higher education can use UGC and get an overview of how TintUp, a UGC curation tool, can help.
- October 5, 2022 3:00 pmCoffee break
- October 5, 2022 3:15 pmEvent marketing with Linkedin; Webinars, Lives and more
Webinars, open houses and live events are becoming more and more important in helping improve conversion rates. Join LinkedIn to discuss their product capabilities and learn how to find your audience or market to current leads using events.
- October 5, 2022 4:00 pmGoogle Analytics 4: What you need to know and how to implement
G4 will soon be a requirement for all advertisers. How is it different from other Google products and what's the best way to implement it? Join the Google team and Elsmere Education to hear more about the product and discuss potential implementation ideas.
- October 5, 2022 4:45 pmHappy hour and networking
- October 5, 2022 2:15 pmImproving admissions processes with machine learning: Going beyond task-based workflows
Learn how Enrollml combines data science, predictive analytics and consumer decision theory with principles of gamification to provide each counselor with an individualized daily digital roadmap - and improve conversion rates.Speakers:
- October 5, 2022 3;00 pmCoffee Break
- 3:15 pmAcademic program evaluation: Markets, margins, and enrollment
Join Bob Atkins, author of Stop, Start, or Grow?, to learn the process for effective academic program evaluation and management. He will describe the steps, timing, and participants that enable institutions to keep programs aligned with markets, margins, and mission.
- October 5, 2022 4:00 pmMarketing attribution: Wrangling the data beast
How do channels work together and how do you get the best results from the money you spend? Marketing attribution is a critical component in figuring out the best media mix and increasing your ROI. Join ironFocus for this session on how to better measure attribution.
- October 5, 2022 4:45 pmHappy hour and networking